Excellent. I tested it and everything seems to work as expected. Thanks for the
quick response.

BTW: I'm also investigating a way to somehow "cache" the last drawable that we
intersected with (terrain only). If this works, it could prove to be a
significant performance gain in  situations where we simulate ground vehicles
or lifeforms (for example), since their speed is relatively slow and the
probably of intersecting the same geometry at the next frame is very high. My
objective is to try to intersect with the cached drawable first, and there's no
intersection then fallback to intersecting the entire terrain.