Hi Marlin,

It can be done, but I strongly recommend that you don't go transforming
vertex or normal data into world coordinates in the shader.  I know there
are some published algorithms that do this but it's a really bad practice
and you shouldn't follow it as precision issues on only proper dataset will
cause mayhem - the do the cals in world coordinates only for datasets with
a local origin, it's just a mess for any real-word datasets.

Cheers,
Robert.