Hi Riccardo,

The OSG_GL*_AVAILABLE flags are the lower level switches, if you want
a core profile with none of the fixed funcion pipeline then the
OSG_GL1 + GL2_AVAILABLE will need to be OFF.  There are other controls
as well.

The best way to get everything set correct is to run CMake with
OSG_GL_PROFILE set to GLCORE, this high level mechanisn will set all
the low level stuff you need.

Cheers,
Robert.