Hi All,

I have tagged the first release candidate for the upcoming 3.6.3 stable release:

https://github.com/openscenegraph/OpenSceneGraph/tree/OpenSceneGraph-3.6.3-rc1

To make sure that this stable release is a rock solid as we can make
it I need the community to help out with build and runtime testing
across all the build platforms that our users are working with. Any
issues please post them to this thread and we can work together to
resolve them.

My goal for 3.6.3 is to make sure all reported issues have be resolved
prior to tagging the final release.   I would love to be able to get
3.6.3 out by the end of next week, so prompt testing would be very
much appreciated.