Hi Robert,

I tried adding the setShaderHint() line but things get a bit worse - alpha
issue still there and not text at all, see attached screenshot.

I get display errors also in my other HUD contents where I actually use gl_
builtins so your guess might be right,
but unfortunately adding the ShaderHint does not fix it.

Riccardo