I admit the fix is kind of hacking :/ Haven't find a proper way to fix it yet
but you keep closing issues pointing the bug...
I debugged a lot to find this issue so please respect that.
I reopened an issue....may this one is clean enough not to be treated as garbage

robertosfield wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jan 2019 at 10:56, Julien Valentin
> <> wrote:
>
> > If you have any real argument against this change, please expose it
> > publically.
> >

> The Issue code your wrote is a mess of bad programming practices.  How
> would we know where a problem is when the Issue code has so many
> problems of it's own.  Should these be fixed first?  Would the problem
> still exist once they are fixed?
>
> The PR is idiotic.  Changing a osg::State pointer to the current VAS
> just because there is a "chance" that a VAS might be the same one as
> one that is deleted and invalidate it is just crazy .  It's such a
> bad "solution" I can't believe that you asking for a public correction
> of it.   To see how silly it is just think how often you "fix" would
> call the same reset of the osg::Sate::CurrentVertexArrayState() when
> you have multiple VAS that need deleting.  If we had a 1000 to delete
> then it's call reset 1000 times and even then not one of these 1000
> might not be the same as the CurrentVertexArrayState().
>
> I'm not rejecting these PR's out of spite, they simply aren't good
> fixes, they are hacks.
>
> Robert.

> Post generated by Mail2Forum

Twirling twirling twirling toward freedom