Hi Mike,

The EventQueue's windowResize(..) method is for informing the OSG's
event system that a window has already been resized, i.e. that a
resize has happened and now all the event handles who are interested
in this event can handle it.

If you want to move a window then you need to set the new window
position and dimensions directly on the window you want to move.  The
osgViewer::GraphicsWindow class that is responsible for this has the
method:

        /** Set the window's position and size.*/
        void setWindowRectangle(int x, int y, int width, int height)