I have a few questions about how to build a driver to do some specific tasks in
osgEarth.

Simple example.
Using simple ocean as an example replace the texture piece with geo-spacial
image and then build a shader to add effect to the image.
Ie. Arrowed line that changes color in towards the direction a path should be
followed start to end.

The shader piece can be figured out by us working with the shader code.

The part I am having issues with is adding an arrow image or geometry polygon
of an arrow to the map at the position I need it at to run the shader effect on.

Is this the correct place to aske this sort of question or is there a different
mailing list or thread I should use to get help with getting this designed.

Thank you in advance

Shannon Peterson
speter...@idealaero.com
The information contained in this email and any attachments is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the intended recipients. This email
message may be or may contain privileged and confidential communications. If
the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error and that any retention,
review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or
the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original message and all attachments from your system. The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any
virus transmitted in this email. This communication may also contain data
subject to U.S. export laws. If so, that data subject to the International
Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) cannot be disseminated, distributed or copied
to foreign nationals, residing in the U.S. or abroad, absent the express prior
approval of the U.S. Department of State. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
the e-mail message and any physical copies made of the communication. Thank you.