Hi Robert,
     I am building application with Qt 5.12.6 version and openscenegraph 3.6.2
version,but found that  the osg widget for qt work well in stand alone
application(exe for example) and can't be loaded in
dynamic library, that will increase the difficulty for plugin framework.
    Is there a solution for this problem?