Hi Robert,

Yes I am using osg::Billboard for that now, but the user in the old code
had possibility to move those billboards in view space with the mouse,
left,right,up down.

The green tags are attached to some other objects, but the user can move it
in view space with the mouse, left,right,up down.

See the green tags.

https://i.imgur.com/bjQnlBq.png