Hi Robert,

OSG 3.6.5-rc2 built fine on Windows with VC2019 (so VC2017 is probably OK)
and appears to be running properly in our application. If there are more
RCs I can try to test those and I should be able to get 3.6.5 binaries
posted soon after it is released.

Other than the usual mods I make to build with VC using GNU make the FBX
plugin support has some issues that I worked around, wrt CMake usage and
support for the newer VC and FBX versions. I can share my fixed versions if
you would like and you tell me the best way to do that now.

Cheers,
Stuart