std::min / std::max undefined -> solved adding #include <algorithm> at the
beginning of a couple of files
min and max not defined -> solved changing them in std::min and std:: max
and adding the same header
if(getline(x, y) == 0) error -> it should be if (stream.fail())

right now it's building again, but I'm sure I will face some other error :/
I just switched from VS2017 to VS 2019, just in case...