Folks,

Light points in external references aren't being loaded.

When I load the individual files the light points are fine. When I load
them as external references in another file the lightpointnodes are
created but they are empty (zero light points).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Brian

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.