On 5/11/07, Robert Osfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Harash,

You need to subclass suggest to me that we possible need to push these
changes back into the main CompositeViewer class, while we need to be
careful about how much functionality we try to push back into a class
like this, we also need to balance ease of use, this case I think it'd
be appropriate to add it into the base class.

I have gone ahead and adding the stopping and start of threading if
threads are already started in CompositeViewer::addView(View*) and
also added a removeView(View*) method to compliment this.

I also add a method areThreadsRunning() in CompositeViewer and Viewer.

Could you let me know how you get on with these.