Forgot to mention my change is now checked in.

On 5/23/07, Robert Osfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Manu,

My suggested change to CMakeModules/OsgMacroUtils.cmake works just
fine, both dynamic and static builds work, with both libs and plugins
compiling as static when requested.

osgviewer tells me that it can't find plugins or
windowsysteminterface, but hey you've been there before.

So how did you go about fixing these?

Robert.