Welcome Johanna!
Best,
Angelos
On 11/25/18 9:57 PM, Johanna Botman wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for adding me to this mailing list.
I live and work, for local government in GIS, in the far western outer
suburbs of Melbourne. I completed my Masters in GIS a couple of years ago
after a career path that started as a high school English teacher, then
Vocational Communication at NSW TAFE and veered through Systems
Administration and IT Management before arriving where I am now.
I use QGIS at work and want to learn more about the other software packages
contained in OsGeoLive.
I attended the FOSS4GSotMOceania2018 last week and the Community Day and was
looking forward to getting started in making a contribution in
documentation.
That was thwarted by connectivity issues - but I am still here and still
looking to helping out.
I think, while I have my L Plates on, I might start with fixing issues in
documentation but I am happy to be guided by whatever the needs are.
Johanna
_______________________________________________
osgeolive mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/osgeolive
--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos
_______________________________________________
osgeolive mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/osgeolive