Hi,

We have hit a limit in SourceForge and we are not allowed to share files larger than 5.4GB: "osgeolive-15.0-amd64.vmdk.7z <https://sourceforge.net/projects/osgeo-live/files/15.0/osgeolive-15.0-amd64.vmdk.7z/download>larger than 5.4 GB, please remove and upload a smaller file"
The download link for the final VM is
http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/releases/15.0/osgeolive-15.0-amd64.vmdk.7z

We should probably switch our download links in our docs.

Best,
Angelos