Hi Matthias,

Thank you for the pull request, it has been merged.
Next task is to add documentation pages (overview and quickstart).

Cheers,
Angelos

On 4/24/23 10:35, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
Hi Angelos,

The pull request for the QField installer has just been opened
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive/pull/368.

Cheers
Matthias

On Sat, Apr 22, 2023 at 12:51 PM Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kal...@gmail.com>