Did some deeper digging and I think we have an interesting issue.

ECF RSA should work with +M3 release of 3.7 Equinox. It turns out that a bug
requested by Guillaume Nodet relaxed the rules for Service Factory services. If
the registrant of the service cannot see the package for any of the service
name classes then it is assumed that he Service Factory will do the right
thing. So with a Service Factory you should be able to register an appropriate
proxy for each bundle, at least in equinox.

Unfortunately, there seems to be some inconsistency here between the
frameworks. I will get to the bottom of this.

Kind regards,

        Peter Kriens