From:   Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
To:     osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org,
Date:   2012/05/14 07:05
Subject:        [osgi-dev] Blueprint schema blocks nested static class
names
Sent by:        osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org

Hello All,

I've recently reported an issue at the Apache Aries dev list [1] to do
with the
Blueprint schema blocking the nested static class names and I'm moving
the discussion to this list as recommended by Jeremy Hughes.

The fix proposed at [1] is to relax the schema for Java (or I guess
other language VMs) to validate the class names as opposed to
restricting the names at the higher level in Blueprint schema.

We came across the issue while working on migrating the application
including many code-generated nested classes to Blueprint.

Any objections to me opening a bug at [2] ?

Thanks, Sergey

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/aries-dev/201204.mbox/ajax/%3C4F7A03DE.4060603%40gmail.com%3E

[2] https://www.osgi.org/bugzilla/