On 11/02/13 21:41, BJ Hargrave wrote:
Awesome!

What build # on cloudbees is this? I assume it is
https://bndtools.ci.cloudbees.com/job/bndtools.master/368/since that is
built from commit e3e2cc4 which is the same commit tagged
https://github.com/bndtools/bndtools/commits/2.0.0.RELin github.

looks ok

Bndtool #368 is also based upon bnd #49
https://bndtools.ci.cloudbees.com/job/bnd.master/49which is built from
https://github.com/bndtools/bnd/commit/80b8972cc3cf6a0e638d432b1e7b7c8026bd9aea.

looks ok

However this commit is not tagged in the bnd repo. Should I tag this?

I heard from Peter that he was waiting for Neil to release before releasing bnd, but you should probably ask him ;-)

Finally, I have marked these builds to keep on cloudbees so they do not
get discarded.

good idea

--

*BJ Hargrave*