From:   "Ewgenij Sokolovski" <ewgenij...@gmx.de>
To:     osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org
Date:   2013/08/31 15:55
Subject:        [osgi-dev] Declarative services: setting a non string
property
Sent by:        osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org

Hello, community. I work with Declarative Services and stumbled across the
following problem recently. I want to register a service providing
component with properties. According to Declarative Services concept I
have to provide an XML file defining these properties. Now, the problem is
that my properties are not strings. They are objects returned by a
"create" method of another class. This was not a problem with

bc.registerService(MyClass.class.getName(), this, props);

because props could contain any kind of entries. But how can I manage this
with Declarative Services? Is that possible at all?

BR Ewgenij