Hi

DS strictly goes through the service registry: All components can only be wired
by being registered as services and referring to services.

Yet, a registered service is not required to be registered with an exported
(public) interface. It is perfectly fine to have services registered and
referred to with bundle-private interfaces (we also do that at times in our
application).

Regards
Felix