Hello,

you can use Maven as it is intended and resolve the transitive
dependencies. There are some limitations whith this, especially when
you have conflicts or optional things (or need implementations), but
generally speaking it gives you a start. I typically end up quickly
managing the dependencies by hand with excludes however.

A more elaborate method would be to resolve them via OBR, for example
Apache ACE is doing that - but in that case also a lot manual
intervention is required.

It helps in all cases to reduce dependencies (and include them in the
bundles)

Gruss
Bernd