It's working now!

On 21.06.2015 20:09, chris.g...@kiffer.be wrote:
If you are launching the "giant jar" in both cases then that does indeed
reduce the differences to a minimum.  Therefore I think you need to look
at things outside of the jar: the Java version, the database (is it
accessible on the ARM7 target, with the same credentials?), anything which
is being read from the host filesystem (i.e. not from inside a bundle) and
which could therefore be different or absent on the target ... have you
tried running the giant jar on a "virgin" PC, one that has never been used
to develop or run your software?

If bundles are staying as ACTIVE that indicates that they are not getting
RESOLVED.  Chances are that something pretty basic is going wrong in one
bundle and this is having a domino effect on all the rest - and this could
be happening before logging is initialised, so you don't see the root
cause.  See if you can get Equinox to send some detailed logging to
stdout.

So the way Bndtools packages the whole project is by compressing all the
required jars inside
of one giant jar. When you run that jar with the following :

java -jar MyBigProject.jar

Bndtools start the initialization of the OSGi framework and then loads
all the other jars
within.

I was not expecting to have any problem because java runs the same on
all platform
in theory.

Again I'm confused why It's not working