Actually after talking to Peter I just found a much simpler solution when I tried to explain the problem.
I am using the Aries blueprint interceptor interface:
https://github.com/apache/aries/blob/trunk/blueprint/blueprint-parser/src/main/java/org/apache/aries/blueprint/Interceptor.java

It allows to return an object in precall. So I can simply return the coordination there and I do not need to store it in a thread local.

Christian