Thanks, Christian,

JPM finds org.ops4j.pax.jdbc but search in Maven finds org.osgi.service.jdbc.
I presume both are suitable.

Paul

Since R6 there are now separate bundles for each spec.

You should use this bundle instead of the full spec jar.
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails|org.osgi|org.osgi.service.jdbc|1.0.0|jar

Christian