Hi Neil,

Yes, I am connected to the Internet

I am able to browser GitHub with my browser

Please find the relevant error message from error log

========================

Message : Failed to load from template loader: Load workspace templates from
GitHub repositories

Exception Stack trace:

org.osgi.util.promise.FailedPromisesException: java.io.IOException:
java.lang.NullPointerException

    at org.osgi.util.promise.Promises$All.run(Promises.java:176)
    at org.osgi.util.promise.PromiseImpl.notifyCallbacks(PromiseImpl.java:137)
    at org.osgi.util.promise.PromiseImpl.resolve(PromiseImpl.java:119)
    at org.osgi.util.promise.PromiseImpl$Then.run(PromiseImpl.java:234)
    at org.osgi.util.promise.PromiseImpl.notifyCallbacks(PromiseImpl.java:137)
    at org.osgi.util.promise.PromiseImpl.resolve(PromiseImpl.java:119)
    at org.osgi.util.promise.Deferred.fail(Deferred.java:104)
    at org.bndtools.templating.jgit.GitHub$1.run(GitHub.java:34)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.bndtools.templating.jgit.Cache.download(Cache.java:54)
    at org.bndtools.templating.jgit.GitHub$1.run(GitHub.java:30)
    ... 5 more
    at aQute.lib.io.IO.copy(IO.java:159)
    at aQute.lib.io.IO.copy(IO.java:146)
    at aQute.lib.io.IO.read(IO.java:281)
    at org.bndtools.templating.jgit.Cache.download(Cache.java:27)
    ... 6 more

Session data:

eclipse.buildId=4.5.2.M20160212-1500
java.version=1.7.0_79
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86, WS=gtk, NL=en_IN
Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.epp.package.rcp.product
Command-line arguments:  -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86 -product