From: Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 06:31 PM
To: OSGi Developer Mail List <osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org>
Subject: Re: [osgi-dev] DS component life cycle.

Whiteboard can work with more than one provider. In your example you simply
injected an optional mqttprotocolprovider so it is not clear how you would
distinguish them.

One simple appraoch is that you give the desired provider a name. You then add
this name together with the subscription channel to your service properties.

The mqttprotocolprovider can be made to only accept the listeners that match
its name. You can even code this in a factory configuration style. So you only
have one code for it and can instantiate it several times with different mqtt
connection properties.

Christian