From: osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org [mailto:osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org] On
Behalf Of Neil Bartlett
Sent: 09 November 2016 17:24
To: OSGi Developer Mail List <osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org>
Subject: Re: [osgi-dev] Enroute Rest

** This mail has been sent from an external source **
You can read about CORS here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-origin_resource_sharing

Regards,
Neil

On 9 Nov 2016, at 11:51,
<manoj.vrajam...@wipro.com<mailto:manoj.vrajam...@wipro.com>>
<manoj.vrajam...@wipro.com<mailto:manoj.vrajam...@wipro.com>> wrote:

Hi All,

I am trying to retrieve an http response (json string) from an osgi app
implementing enroute rest api.

When i write a client html app and invoke the osgi app, it gets invoked and
returns the string. But I get a warning as below and I am unable to see the
text in my browser page.

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the
remote resource at http://127.0.0.1:8080/rest/execute/app/foo (Reason: CORS
header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' missing).

Does this have anything to do with the http response header in the enroute rest
? Would appreciate any quick solution/pointers..

Thanks,
Manoj
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com<http://www.wipro.com/>