On 10/11/2016 10:26, Tim Verbelen wrote:
Hi Tim,

If you want to use some of the eclipse equinox bundles (such as org.eclipse.equinox.coordinator), you are kind of bound to the equinox framework since they depend on the org.eclipse.osgi.util package that is provided by the equinox framework.

Sorry, I have no idea whether I "want to use some of the eclipse equinox bundles". All I did (I think!) so far as any "configurer" (which seems to be the problem?) was concerned was put

@RequireConfigurerExtender

in one of my source files, which I think I copied from one of the tutorials. I haven't found any documentation of what this actually does - is it specific to equinox, is it something that I can't use with felix? In which case what should I have written to use felix, and where do I find the documentation?

If you do want to run these on a different OSGi framework, try including the org.eclipse.equinox.supplement bundle, which is a small utility bundle that also exports this util package. The source code can be found at http://git.eclipse.org/c/equinox/rt.equinox.framework.git/tree/bundles/org.eclipse.osgi/supplement

We are fore example hosting a version of this bundle in the Ecipse Concierge repository (https://www.eclipse.org/concierge/repository/index.xml), which you can add to your BNDTools workspace. Make sure to add the supplement bundle to your run requirements before hitting resolve.

Best regards,

Tim

--
Tim Ward