It is really going to be determined by your httpservice implementation.  If
you are using Pax-Web like in karaf then there is a jetty.xml file that you
can change.  If you are using felix http service then many things are
configured via the config admin but you will have to look at their
documentation and code.  If you are just including the jetty bundles then I
am not sure.