Hi Peter,

I've read about 1/4 of the document so far (if only I had more time) and so
far I like it.

As you've already found this is a much needed piece of work. We (Liferay)
struggle with this in our company to a high degree to the point that we
have many source formatting checks/rules in place which attempt to capture
as many concurrency oversights as possible. These checks are actually
REALLY annoying but I classify it with baseline in that even the smartest
developers will occasionally let their fingers write code that their brain
hasn't compiled and such checks keep them honest. Oops I accidentally broke
binary compat... Oops I accidentally exposed a concurrency issue.

So, yes I think this is very useful and I promise to read it fully.

Sincerely,
- Ray

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)