Thanks for the input!
I have definitely seen the apache stack while I was looking into OSGi and
will definitely explore this route.
Thanks for the github references too.

I also am gonna read the Enterprise OSGi in action book to understand more
how the lego pieces go together.

Hopefully, I will be posting more if I can grok the OSGi concepts.

Best Regards,
Wai Keung