De : osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org <osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org> de la part
de Daghan ACAY <daghana...@hotmail.com>
Envoyé : dimanche 27 novembre 2016 03:38
À : OSGi Developer Mail List
Objet : Re: [osgi-dev] help needed

Hi Gwendal,

I believe "osgi.enroute.iot.pi.provider" is no longer a part of enroute distro.
Please remove the manually downloaded pi4j from your project and do the
following:

1- open cnf>central.xml

2- Add the following

<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.osgi/osgi.enroute.iot.pi.provider
-->
<dependency>
<groupId>org.osgi</groupId>
<artifactId>osgi.enroute.iot.pi.provider</artifactId>
<version>2.0.0</version>
</dependency>

This should solve your problem.

PS: if cannot find cnf>central.xml then let me know (possibly you will see
cnf>central.json), I will provide another solution.

Cheers

-Daghan