Hi,

I just started using the possibility to import Bundles from Maven Central (great work by the way, I was really missing that the last time I used BndTools :) )

Correct me if I did something wrong:
I added a new dependency in the "central.xml"

<dependency>
                            <groupId>org.eclipse.xtend</groupId>
                            <artifactId>org.eclipse.xtend.lib</artifactId>
                            <version>2.10.0</version>
                </dependency>

and refreshed my repositories.
Now org.eclipse.xtend.lib is shown correctly, but its two transitive dependencies

org.eclipse.xtend.org:org:eclipse.xtend.lib.macro and
org.eclipse.xtext:org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.lib

are both displayed with a [!] bheind their name.
Behind the version there is a text displaying [java.lnag.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid syntax for version: [14.0,19.0)]

Is this a warning or an error?

Can I use the bundles anyway?

Kind regards,
Thomas