Except for manually adding the sources to the Build Path, the only solution
well supported is to include the sources in the bundle. (-sources=true in the
build.bnd or bnd.bnd file).

There are some huge advantages to this model and it is widely supported by
debuggers. If you do not want to deploy sources for some reason, e.g. IPR, then
you could remove them quite easily from the final JARs. However, the benefits
to have the exact source code in production has saved my ass several times.

Kind regards,

        Peter Kriens