Hi all,

Is anyone aware of any attempt to use the requirements&capabilities,
repositories and resolver specs for anything other than provisioning OSGi
runtime? It seams to me the specs are generic enough to be used in other
scenarios.

One example that comes to my mind is provisioning a telecommunication
offer. Say user purchase "plan A" which requires things like "text
messaging", "roaming", ... and then resolver finds services  with such
capabilities which on the other hand have their own requirements.

The above is just an example I made up, it's not something I'm really
interested in. I'm rather looking for any example of usage of those
concepts outside the scope of their original purpose.

Best,
Milen

--
http://about.me/milen