Hi Timothy

Thanks for your reply. Using delegation works, I currently use it to
solve my use-case.

However, compared to implementing a ServiceFactory, delegation adds
some overhead:

- delegation needs to be implemented, which is trivial, but noisy if
there are lots of methods that need delegating
- by delegating, my implementation becomes a "provider" of Foo, rather
than a "consumer", making my bundle more susceptible to changes in
Foo's API
- also: delegation is not possible if Foo is a final class

I brought up this topic in order to (a) confirm that my desired
approach is indeed not possible at the moment and (b) to see if adding
support for registering custom ServiceFactory implementations via DS
could be a desirable enhancement for the spec.

Regards
Julian