While this mailing list is not CXF specific, there are other OSGI-related
things which are discussed here such enroute.

@Michael - it really depends on how you create client - if you have any factory
bean? Maybe a bus instance? In general all CXF invocations, whether its server
or client side, are surrounded by interceptors and you can modify
request/response using them. If you use JAX-RS stub you can also use client
side filter to append headers (using jaxrs providers).

For more detailed answers - you may need to look cxf mailing list. Hope that
this helps you to move forward.

Cheers,
Lukasz