Hi Tim,

Thank you for this information.

That is helpful, yes, but it doesn’t really tell me whom I should ping if my
pull requests or issues are not being addressed.

It’s not really urgent at this time, so I don’t want to make a big deal of it,
but it would be nice to know. Previously Peter was the goto guy for all
questions, issues, and PRs, and he was always very responsive and helpful.

By stepping up to answer my questions here, should I assume that you are now
the goto guy? :-)

Cheers,
=David