Hello Raffaele,

Have you read through the this page starting with
http://aries.apache.org/modules/spi-fly.html#making-it-work

Also, do you know exactly which ServiceLoader method is used in the Service
Interface bundle? (it has to be the single argument
ServiceLoader.load(Class) method to work with the OSGi standardized
approach).

Sincerely,
- Ray

 (@rotty3000)