Thanks, Tim,

Understood.

Paul

On 18/06/2018 6:42 PM, Tim Ward wrote:
Hi Paul,

Is it intended that all modules listed in the reactor are indexed.

No, this is not desirable and has been intentionally avoided. Indexes in
enRoute are used for running, exporting and resolving. They are not published,
and are purely intermediate artifacts. What would the purpose of an index for
an API project be? In the majority of cases it would contain only the API
bundle, and be of no real use to anyone. The result of generating all of these
indexes would be an increase in build time for no tangible benefit.

In my case for some reason, only those referenced in the application start
module(?) are indexed.

The only project types which create indexes are application projects and
testing projects. This is because these are the project types which use bndrun
files to create launchable OSGi frameworks, and therefore require indexes. You
can see that they create indexes because they enable the
bnd-indexer-maven-plugin.

Best Regards,

Tim

On 18 Jun 2018, at 06:15, Paul F Fraser via osgi-dev <osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org>
Is it intended that all modules listed in the reactor are indexed.

In my case for some reason, only those referenced in the application start
module(?) are indexed.

Paul Fraser