Somewhere in an Eclipsecon video or some other source I came across some info on the new logging setup which I cannot find now. It might have been David and Carsten, but not sure.

The spec will be most valuable once I understand what is going on!

Anyway, to the point, is there an approach which has a console output like
slf4j.simple. If so, how?

The only references I have found so far uses either Karaf and/or pax logging.

Mike Francis asked for suggestions for examples and I think logging would be a good one. It is generally overlooked in most presentations.

Paul Fraser