From: Alain Picard via osgi-dev <osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org>
Sent by: osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org
To: osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org
Subject: [osgi-dev] Tool/API to analyze component dependencies
Date: Tue, Jul 17, 2018 6:27 AM

As I'm going through our migration to DS I am in need of understanding our component "graph" and to make sure there are no cycles. For the core ones, I manually created of small dot file from the @Reference and used graphviz to render.

Now I am looking for some API to automate the process, at dev time if possible. AFAIK, DS will read the component.xml and create a registry with all info. Can I make use of this resolution to grab all the info that I need?

Thanks
Alain