If your code sends its time in the resolver it generally means that the
resolver has too much choice. This can happen that the same package is exported
under different versions for example.

Certain configurations can turn pathological since the resolver is an NP
complete problem. In my experience taking a good look at the package
imports/exports and the service requirements tends to show that the resolver
has too many choices to make.

Kind regards,

        Peter Kriens