Hi,

I have a service that uses the Json API( javax.json.*). My project has a
compile dependency on :

<dependency>
     <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.specs</groupId>
     <artifactId>org.apache.servicemix.specs.json-api-1.1</artifactId>
     <version>2.9.0</version>
</dependency>

and a test dependency on:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.johnzon</groupId>
    <artifactId>johnzon-core</artifactId>
    <version>1.1.0</version>
</dependency>

In another project, when I resolve the bundle that contains my service, the
johnzon-core bundle is not resolved and everything looks OK until runtime. I
would like to add an annotation on the service that depends on the Json API
(@Capability) but I don't know which namespace I should use for this? (The
johnzon-core does not provide any capability except package exports while its
description says it is an implementation of JSR-353)

A similar service can be found in the OSGI enRoute example at
https://github.com/osgi/osgi.enroute/blob/master/examples/microservice/rest-service/pom.xml

Thanks!
--
Clément Delgrange <cl.delgra...@protonmail.com>