Hi Paul,

It’s not normal to see NPEs during your build, but I also don’t see them when
using OSGi enRoute. Assuming that you can identify the Maven plugin causing the
problem it might be worth talking to the maintainers of the plugin. At the very
least it’s hard to diagnose without more details, such as the stack trace and
the log entries leading up to it.

Best Regards,

Tim