When I type "osgi specifications” into Google the first links I get are:

To the main specifications page you’re already at (this requires you to follow
the download link for the version you want)
To the HTML version of the R7 core specification
To the HTML version of the R7 compendium specification
To the wikipedia page listing OSGi specification implementations

After that the signal to noise ratio drops pretty rapidly, but that top 4 feels
like a pretty good hit rate to me.

If I type:

"OSGi <name of spec> specifications” into Google then the top link is the HTML
version of that specification.

Again, this feels like a pretty good hit rate to me, but if you have more ideas
of things that could be done then please let us know. The intent is that these
documents are easy to find!

Best Regards,

Tim