Hi Thomas,

What was the command that you used to generate the folders? The Maven Archetype
Plugin is useful, but the default version used by Maven is pretty old. The OSGi
enRoute recommendation is that you use version 3.0.1 of the archetype plugin,
as described in
https://enroute.osgi.org/tutorial/020-tutorial_qs.html#project-setup
<https://enroute.osgi.org/tutorial/020-tutorial_qs.html#project-setup>

It’s possible that if you used an old version of the archetype plugin that it
failed to correctly rename the folder based on the template variable value.

Best Regards,

Tim